Saturday, March 18, 2006

Pickle Slicer

Tom worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day and confessed to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer!

His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Tom indicated that he'd be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, Tom came home absolutely ashen. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong.

"What's wrong, Tom?" she asked.

"Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, Tom, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"My God, Tom, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Tom. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, she got fired too."


With thanks to SafeTinspector for this one

3 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

Now THAT'S Coffee.

Kim Ayres said...

I'm afraid I haven't heard that expression before Dr Maroon. I guess it's a compliment.

Dr Maroon said...

I just made it up.
It's MINE I TELLS YE.