Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Pub Crawl

Harry and Paul fancied a pint or two but didn't have a lot of money, all together they came to a staggering 50 pence.

Harry: 'Hang on, I've got an idea' - went to the next butchers shop and came out with one large Cumberland Sausage.

Paul: 'Are you crazy? Now we haven't got any money left at all'

Harry: 'Don't worry - just follow me' and went into the next pub where he immediately ordered two pints and two large Jack Daniel's

Paul: 'Now you have lost it - do you know how much trouble we will be in - we
haven't got any money!!'

Harry: 'Don't' worry - I have got a plan - Cheers'

They had their drinks and Harry said 'OK, I will now stick the sausage through my zip - you will go on your knees and put it in your mouth.' Said and done - the landlord noticed it - went berserk and threw them out.

They continued this, pub after pub, getting more and more drunk -all for free. At the 10th pub Paul said 'Mate - I don't think I can continue this any longer - I am pissed and my knees are killing me

Harry replied, 'How do you think I feel - I lost the sausage in the 3rd pub'

3 comments:

the anti-barney said...

Love it J.M.I might even try it sometime.

Tynna said...

hehhehe...oh! Cheers!

Kim Ayres said...

With or without the sausage, AB?