Monday, May 08, 2006

Swearing

A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?", says the 7 year old, "I think it's about time we started swearing."

The 4 year old nods his head in approval.

"When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'll swear first, then you swear after me, ok?" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

The mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast. "Oh, sh*t mum, I guess I'll have some Coco Pops".

WHACK!! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out.

She looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do you want for breakfast, young man?!"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "But you can bet your f***ing life it won't be Coco Pops"

2 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

I do like this one.

"Oh, just give us a fuckin' egg"

Kim Ayres said...

'tis something of a classic