Saturday, June 24, 2006

His and Hers Diary Entries

HER DIARY ENTRY

He was in an odd mood Friday night. We planned to meet at a pub for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised, but he didn't say anything much about it.

The conversation was very slow going so I thought we should go Off somewhere more intimate so we could talk a bit more privately. We went to this restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up and started to wonder whether it was me or something else. I asked him, and he said no. But I wasn't really sure. So anyway, in the car on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply and he just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because you know he didn't say it back or anything, this is really worrying me.

We finally got back home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So I tried to get him to talk but he just switched on the TV, and sat with a distant look in his eyes that seemed to say its all over between us.

Reluctantly, I said I was going to go to bed. Then after about 10 minutes, he joined me and to my surprise, he responded to my advance and we made love. But, he still seemed really distracted, so afterwards I just wanted to confront him but I just cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I mean, I really think he's seeing someone else and that my life is a disaster.



HIS DIARY ENTRY

Celtic lost. Got a shag though.

4 comments:

Jupiter's Girl said...

Loved it.

Guys. Hmmmph.

Dr Maroon said...

aha! My smirks are matched by my shameful embarassment.

avocadoinparadise said...

Guys are terrible! People want us to believe they're so one-dimensional, boring, and bland. Why are they that way?

Anonymous said...

Who knows? You're probably just over analysing things :)