Thursday, October 26, 2006

To My Dear Friend the Dog

NOTE: I'm looking for a good joke to post for Halloween. If you have a favourite, please post it on the submissions page.

-JM-

Now, on with the show...

***********

To My Dear Friend the Dog:

I'm so sorry about you being sent to the dog pound for the broken lamp which you did not break, the fish you did not eat, or the carpet that you did not wet.

Things here at the house are calmer now, and just to show you that I have no hard feelings, I'm sending you a picture, so you'll always remember me.


3 comments:

Binty McShae said...

Hey! I've used that pic on my site before... never realised it had a joke atached to it!

/77!cH3//3 said...

HAhahahhaaa

nice one!

Kim Ayres said...

Chances are the pic came first and the story followed