Sunday, May 18, 2008

What happened?

Officer, this is how the fight started...

I rear-ended the car in front of me. I admit that. It was my fault. So, we both pull over to the side of the road, and slowly the driver of the car I accidentally hit gets out of his car... and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed... and life... sometimes life seems like suddenly funny?

Well, the driver of the car I hit is a DWARF! He gets out of his car and I get out of my car. He is frowning and scowling and he storms over to me. Right up close
to me he looks up in my face and says , "I AM NOT HAPPY!"

And I don't know what possessed me, officer, but I look down at him and I said, "Well, if you're not Happy -- which one are you?"

....... and that's when the fight started........

4 comments:

Hitori said...

gawd. i needed this. LOL.

thank you. this joke made me literally laugh out loud. =)

Jupiter's Girl said...

Better to laugh than to cry. :)

ibiluv said...

...LMAO

Jupiter's Girl said...

Laughing with you, ibiluv.