I'm away for couple of days, so here are two more from SafeTInspector's collection to keep you smiling!
You Know You're From Michigan When....
- You own only three spices - salt, pepper and ketchup
- You design your Halloween costumes to fit over a snowsuit
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car
- You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car
- You have 10 favorite recipes for venison
- You think the start of deer hunting season is a national holiday
- You know which leaves make good toilet paper
- Home Depot on any Saturday is busier than the toy stores at Christmas
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes get filled with snow
- You think sexy lingerie is tube socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons
- The local paper covers national and international news on l/4 page, but requires 6 pages for sports
- The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freezer
- You attended a formal event in your best clothes, your finest jewelry and your snowmobile boots
- Shoveling the driveway constitutes a great upper body workout
- You know the 4 seasons: Winter, Still Winter, Almost Winter, and Construction.
- The municipality buys a zamboni before a bus
- You drink "Vernors" and play "Euchre"
- You actually 'get' these jokes, and forward them to all your Michigan friends