Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tattoo

Larry gets home late one night and his wife, Linda, says, "Where in the hell have you been?"

Larry replies, "I was out getting a tattoo."

"A tattoo?" she frowned. "What kind of tattoo did you get?"

"I got a hundred dollar bill on my privates," he said proudly.

"What the hell were you thinking?" she said, shaking her head in disdain. "Why on earth would an accountant get a hundred dollar bill tattooed on his privates?"

"Well, one, I like to watch my money grow. Two, once in a while I like to play with my money. Three, I like how money feels in my hand. And, lastly, instead of you going out shopping, you can stay right here at home and blow a hundred bucks anytime you want."

With thanks to Binty for this one

3 comments:

Tynna said...

hehe.u gonna have yrs tattooed Jokemail?

SafeTinspector said...

I think it makes more sense than a tangerine.

Kim Ayres said...

Too frightened of needles, BF.

SafeT- true, I can't imagine why anyone wuld tatoo a tangerine on their privates