Friday, December 15, 2006

Why only women's letters to Dear Abby are printed

Dear Abby,

I've never written to you before, but I really need advice.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs... phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently, and when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, it seems she has gotten out of a car round the corner. Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

Deep down I probably don't want to know the truth, but last night when she went out I decided to really check on her.

I parked my Holden next to the garage and then hid behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home.

It was at that moment, crouching behind my Holden, that I noticed that from the engine it was leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,
Bob

1 comment:

Tynna said...

what an idiot! Men!