Saturday, August 26, 2006

My Girlfriend's Friend

I was happy. My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, indeed, and that was my girlfriend's friend. She was a career woman, smart, but most of all beautiful and sexy, and who sometimes flirted with me, which made me feel uncomfortable.

One day, she invited me to come over to discuss something about the wedding. So I went. She was alone, and when I arrived, she whispered to me that soon I would be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't suppress. So before I got married and committed my life to her best friend, she wanted to make love to me just once.

What could I say? I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. So, she said, I'll go to the bedroom, and if you are up for it, just come and get me.

In great anticipation I just watched her delicious body as she moved slowly up the stairs.

I stood there for a moment, and then turned around and went to the front door. I opened it, and stepped out of the house.

To my surprise, my girlfriend was standing outside. And with tears in her eyes, she hugged me and said, "I am so in love with you! You have passed my little test. I couldn't ask for a better man to marry."

MORAL OF THE STORY:







ALWAYS KEEP YOUR CONDOMS IN THE CAR

5 comments:

katy said...

ha ha love it

Jupiter's Girl said...

A great way to start the day. That made me laugh. I loved it.

me said...

class!

Kim Ayres said...

I thought is wa funny. My partner was less than impressed.

Unknown said...

Always Leave your Condoms in the Car!!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!
He was going to the car to get his condoms!!!!