Thursday, February 02, 2006

Wabbit

A little girl walks into a pet shop and asks in the sweetest little lisp, "Excuthe me, mithter, do you sell wittle wabbits?"

And the shopkeeper smiles and gets down on his knees, so that he's on her level, then asks, "Do you want a wittle white wabby or a soft and fwuwwy black wabby or maybe one like that cute wittle brown wabby over there?"

The little girl in turn puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and says in a quiet voice, "I don't fink my pyfon weally gives a phuck"

12 comments:

Binty McShae said...

Fucking excellent Jokey!

Anonymous said...

Don't you just hate when people talk down to you?

Kim Ayres said...

It reminds me of the one where the girl goes to the doctor who says "Big breaths now"

To which she replies, "Yeth, and I'm not yet thicthteen"

Foot Eater said...

Not really along the same lines, but a woman goes to the doctor and says, "Doc, I've got acute angina," to which the doctor replies, "Your tits aren't bad either."

Monstee said...

Not really along same lines either... Lady goes to doctor for a mamagram. Doctor says "Would you like me to numb your breasts?" Lady says "OK." Doctor sticks his face in there and says "Num, num, num, num, num!"

SafeTinspector said...

Not reall on the same lines, either but...
A woman goes to the doctors office and he accidentally strangles her to death with a telephone cord and inadvertantly mails her extremeties to members of his local book club.

Kim Ayres said...

and the punchline is?

Dr Maroon said...

Not really along the same lines, but a woman goes to the doctor and HE says, "Big breaths"
and she says "Yeth, and I'm only thixteen!"
so he says "It's raining"
and she says "It's OK, I've got my bike outside!"

SafeTinspector said...

Um....I guess it wasn't really a joke, more of a morality play.
Teaches an important lesson.

LindyK said...

The lesson being don't go to SafeT's doctor?!

Kim Ayres said...

Good lesson...

SafeTinspector said...

Right. *nods earnestly*
Unless you bring scissors.