Tuesday, June 13, 2006

10 best things to say when caught sleeping at your desk

TEN BEST THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:

10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."

9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."

8. "Whew! I must have left the top off the Tippex. You probably got here just in time!"

7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."

6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."

5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?

4. "Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to your biggest problem."

3. "The coffee machine is broken..."

2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."



And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk...

1. " ... for ever and ever. Amen."

2 comments:

Dr Maroon said...

1. " ... for ever and ever. Amen."

Perfect.

Kim Ayres said...

Well I've certainly found myself testing my keyboard for drool resistance before now :)