Saturday, June 10, 2006

One Liners

Those who believe in psycho kinesis raise my hand.

Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I almost had a psychic Girlfriend but she left me before we met.

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Drink 'til she's cute, but stop before the wedding.

Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

I'm not cheap, but I am on special this week.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Televangelists: The PR0 Wrestlers of religion.

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder ...


And the special thought for today is :-

"When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and choke himself."

or if you didn't like that, for people who love dogs :-

"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."

No comments: