Thursday, August 03, 2006

A pirate walked into a bar...

A pirate walked into a bar, and the barman said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible!"

"What do you mean?" said the pirate. "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine, now."

"Well, ok, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

"We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh, one day, we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the barman, "you couldn't lose an eye just from some bird shit."

"It was my first day with the hook."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog's a hoot! Will be visiting regularly so keep those jokes comin'. (^,^)

I linked you up. Hope ya don't mind.

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks Hitori - I have returned the link :)

Lost said...

I'm hooked! I think your blog's great!

I finally figured out how to link you. Hope you don't mind.

Kim Ayres said...

Thanks Lost - I've returned the link to you too :)

Jupiter's Girl said...

Another clean one I can tell the wee folks. Thanks, JM.

Jupiter's Girl said...

Or, is it wee folk? Singular.

Kim Ayres said...

you could try webgrammar

Binty McShae said...

Folk. It's a plural. I don't know what the singular of folk is though...

Kim Ayres said...

fok

Tynna said...

oops! ohmigod!

hehhehe and the singular of folk is hilarious JM..