Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kids know the answers

TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America.
Maria:Here is it.
TEACHER:Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
CLASS:Maria.
-----

TEACHER:Why are you late, Frank?
FRANK:Because of the sign.
TEACHER:What sign?
FRANK:The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."
-----

TEACHER:John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the Floor?
JOHN:You told me to do it without using tables.
-----


TEACHER:Glenn, how do you spell "crocodile?"
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L"
TEACHER:No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

-----

TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD:Yesterday you said it's H to O.
-----

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE:Me!
-----

TEACHER:Glen, Why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN:Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
-----

TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with "I."
MILLIE:Iis...
TEACHER: No, Millie..... Always say, "I am."
MILLIE: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
-----

TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it.
Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS:Because George still had the ax in his hand.
-----

TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON:No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
-----

TEACHER: Clyde, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's.
Did you copy his?
CLYDE:No, teacher, it's the same dog.
_-----

TEACHER:Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are
no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.

4 comments:

/77!cH3//3 said...

wow.. hahaha.. very clever answers indeed.. haha

Kim Ayres said...

I think the first one is hardest to beat.

Anonymous said...

:-))
Realli funny..Thanx for sharing
:-))

Kim Ayres said...

Thank you anonymous. Do give a name next time, so we can tell you apart from other anonymous comments :)