Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Perspective

Read the text first as it really puts life into perspective

With all the news on TV lately about the hurricanes that America is experiencing, the typhoons in China, flooding in Switzerland and recent mud slides in South America, we shouldn't forget that the UK has its share of devastating weather too. Attached is a photo illustrating the damage caused to my friend's home in The New Forest from the storm that passed through last night.

It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted.

Take care of yourself and be safe












4 comments:

Jupiter's Girl said...

We know better than to leave a chair out in bad weather. When we were hunkering down for the hurricanes last year, I felt sorry for those people who lived near the trashers - you know? - those people that have so much junk in their yards that they don't even attempt to batten it down.

You got a chuckle out of me this morning. Thanks, JM.

Kim Ayres said...

Given your personal experiences with Katrina, I thought you might appreciate this one :)

Anonymous said...

*GASP*

Wittle poor chair!!!

Hahahaahaha!! Couldn't help myself in the office. I had a really hard time containing my laughter.

You got me with this one.

Kim Ayres said...

:)