Friday, September 29, 2006

Vampire bragging

Three vampires were on a tree, each bragging about being the best vampire of the three. All of the sudden, Vampire A flew away and came back within 10 seconds. His mouth was so full with fresh blood, excess of the blood were dripping from his mouth.

Vampire A : “You see that house?”

Vampire B : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire C : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire A : “I sucked all their blood.”

Vampire B then flew out of the tree, and came back in 5 seconds. Blood dripped from his mouth too.

Vampire B : “You see that village?”

Vampire A : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire C : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire B : “I sucked all their blood.”

Vampire C then flew out of the tree, and came back in 2 seconds. Blood dripped not only from his mouth too, but was also all over his face.

Vampire C : “You see that tree there?”

Vampire A : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire B : “Ya I saw.”

Vampire C : “I didn’t.”


With thanks to /77!cH3//3 for that one

8 comments:

me said...

ooo, dodgy!

/77!cH3//3 said...

=D

reading it again always makes me laugh..

Jupiter's Girl said...

That was funny.

katy said...

vampire c would be me lol

Anonymous said...

please tell me that someone else had to read that twice before they got it?

Kim Ayres said...

You're ok - I had to read it twice too, but then I laughed so put it on the site :)

Anonymous said...

i dont get it some one explain Dx

Anonymous said...

If he didn't see that tree he would have flown into it

K