Monday, March 27, 2006

Traffic Cop

I went to the shop the other day, and I was in there for only about 5 minutes.

When I came out there was a motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket. So, I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a guy a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a pencil-necked Nazi.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for worn tires!

So I called him a piece of horse shit. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes... the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner.

With thanks to SafeTinspector for this one

6 comments:

Jupiter's Girl said...

That was funny.

Binty McShae said...

Straight out of an old British sitcom from the '50's, I do believe... Can't remember the name though.

Binty McShae said...

But still funny!

Kim Ayres said...

Even funnier if you know the owner of the car ;)

LindyK said...

Even funnier if you loathe the owner of the car... or if you once dated the owner of the car...

Kim Ayres said...

Is this one you're planning on trying out Lindy?